To New Beginnings!

3:39:00 PM


I never thought of going back to my old blogger account and would choose this over Tumblr. I guess it is time to bid farewell to those good old memories I have. And no, nothing happened that pushed me to move to a new blogging platform, I just wanted new beginnings, new memories, new Yesha Sali for the new year. *naks*

I created this blogger account last 2013 when I decided to leave Tumblr after my board exam (entries I made were kept in private). I didn't know what happened but I knew that I need a little break from everyone. It was really good to be away for a little while. But still, even though I left Tumblr, blogging will always be part of my life and decided to create a blogger account to still share my thoughts and everything.

This blog will still be my personal blog, my online diary where I can vent out or blog everything I want to say -- still the same with my Tumblr Blog. Anyway, Tumblr will always be part of my life no matter what. It is still active and can be accessed by anyone.

Looking forward to meet new friends here too! ❤
I am still trying to figure out how things work here especially tweaking the theme I used. I am a bit rusty when it comes to coding. It has been a while since I went back to tweaking codes again. Ha ha! Anyway, the blog is still under massive construction.

Cheers to new beginnings!
Happy reading lovelies ❤

PS. Blog theme inspiration by Camie Juan.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm glad you made the move! Hope you'll like it here! Hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to figure out things here! Haha

      Delete
  2. Hi Yesha! Nice to hear from you! Welcome to Blogger! :)

    -Jannette | MERESSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jannette!! How are you? I hope you are doing good! Thank you! I still a newbie here! Hihi

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you in Blogger Yesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you in Blogger Yesha :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe