Life Happened~
1:33:00 AMIt has been so long since I started writing, and today I got the inspiration to write something. I can't explain what I am feeling now, but I am currently looking at my phone screen and staring at the love of my life sleeping.
Since 2020 came, a lot of things happened -- life happened. I didn't expect a lot of things was coming, it was definitely an eye-opener for everyone, especially for me. Wasn't expecting anything, as what they said it was Qadr.
Never in my life, I imagine I will be this happy. I know things are different now, as we grow older, we seem to change our perspectives in life. And I guess I am willing to accept all the changes that are constantly happening in my life right now and let's start it with falling in love again.
I don't need to explain to everyone what happened, it was just, life happened. Everything really happens for a reason. What matters the most now is that I am happy, I am definitely happy about where I am, what I am now. And I am so thankful that I met someone, I never expected that he will be my inspiration on writing today. I just can feel the love he is giving me, he makes me the happiest girl.
I never believed in soulmates, but then when he came to my life, it was just like everything matches. I even thought and asked myself "Is this for real?". All I want to do is to give all my love to him, I want him to be part of my everyday life, I want to love him for the rest of my life. And today, the more I write about him, the more I miss him.
0 comments